[Clipart] cleanup tags and such...

ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Sun Jan 21 14:31:52 PST 2007

hi all,

i have decided to change the cleanup tag stuff slightly,

instead of tagging every new image with cleanup, i have set cchost up to tag
it with the unchecked tag.

this way, when we check a clipart, we can remove the unchecked tag, and
replace it with nothing if the clipart is okay, or the cleanup tag.

i have also invented another tag - pd_issue for images that are possibly not
public doamin...

add this tag as well as the cleanup tag if you want...

hopefully this will help us keep track of the dubious images as well...

thanks,

Ryan Lerch