[Clipart] RE: [Open Clip Art Library] cleanup tags and stuff

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jan 22 23:57:44 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 08:39 +1000, ryan wrote:
> When an admin logs in now, in the quick stats box, they will now see the
> total of unchecked images, the total of images needing cleanup and the total
> number of images needing review due to possible PD issues....
>
> There are links in the text too that now make it easier to go straight to
> the list of these items...

This is great Ryan! Also, I wonder what to do about old images that have
not been tagged "unchecked." Also, I wonder if it makes more sense/logic
to make all images by default not to have checked and then once checked,
we add the "checked" flag...is this insanity? Actually, if you think
about it, checking for unchecked takes an extra step in code :) Ok, hit
me if I'm wrong here and bringing it up late...maybe this doesn't
matter...generally in programming, you go for the true and not the false
in naming booleans (true/false), etc...ok, I shut up now. ;) Either way,
its really cool...

> Ive been meaning to do this for a while now, thanks for the kick in the
> pants molumen...
>
> :P
>

> Also regarding the "Machovka problem" thanks very much for talking to them
> for us, and resolving that...

Yes, big ups!

> Also, a big congrats on winning the inkscape about screen comp...
>
> Go team openclipartlibrary...
> :P

That's right! While we might not have hosted the competition, at least
we brought the trophy home :)

Jon

<snip />

San Francisco, CA