[Clipart] Remove ZIP from submission pages

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 23 13:27:03 PST 2007

Heya all, I think we should just remove the text that says we support zip
files with many SVG for the time being. We've been getting bugs and
complaints that our upload form doesn't work. Upon further digging, it
seems that it does work, just not with ZIP files.

We have this filed as a bug, but need to remove this text.

If someone else can do this on the site, I will update later when I get
home, as I'm a bit off with my laptop updating now (arggghhh)...

Wrd!