[Clipart] OSUOSL openclipart.org and openfontlibrary.org admin access REQUEST URGENT

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 8 12:38:46 PDT 2007

Ok, I've emailed freedesktop.org to get a dump of all current users of
clipart and openfontlibrary.org groups. I will them get all those with
access, access to the new server hawthorn.osuosl.org. Both Open Clip Art
Library and Open Font Library are on that box. The Create project, which
is not taking major traffic, will stay on freedesktop.org twisp right
now.

Thus, what I need from any developers on these projects who do not have
current ssh access to freedesktop.org, to please send me offlist your
SSH key, desired username, real name, and desired email.

I will then file these with OSUOSL so that we can spread out the power.

If anyone doesn't wait for freedesktop.org (which  might be a great
idea), please go ahead and send the desired info and I'll file requests
for our accounts. Please do this to help relieve the jon-bottleneck :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org