[Clipart] [Fwd: Fwd: [Openfontlibrary] logo for Graphite]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 29 23:39:30 PDT 2007

FYI...

Heya all, I think our service is nice and stable, so we are able to
start doing competitions again...it would be great to get these on
point...I'm really taken away right now with CC time, so really would
like someone from our list to step up and be in charge of driving our
competitions. Would anyone like to do this? You will be showered with
rewards of praise for doing!

Jon