[Clipart] clip art searcher

tom whiteley tom.whiteley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:54:36 PDT 2007

Hi guys,
I thought you might be interested to know I've updated my clip art
searcher, unfortunately while the open clip art site is down the links
won't work :-(

It makes use of the canvas tag and google excanvas to allow for a
better interface....

The url has moved to
http://www.lococitato.com/clipartsearch/clipartsearch.html, although
the old one should still work.

Also you might be interested in my image searcher, which is the same
kind of thing for complete images rather than clip art (the difference
being the clip art algorithm includes shape information). Additionally
it allows you to upload an image to search with. There are about 20000
images to search from, but they might not be free to use!

You can find that here,
http://www.lococitato.com/searchimages/search_images_draw.html

Let me know what you think, I'd welcome some feedback.

Cheers,
Tom.