[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 28

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Nov 2 00:26:11 PDT 2007

We need to have an "anonymous" user to which these works can be assigned
at present, then we can cross that road of people claiming when we come
to it...sound good?

Until decision, sounds like best is for those authors who have done work
to claim their previous work...cheers!

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.