[Clipart] getid3 svgz support

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Sun Nov 4 07:28:03 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Roan, you have an account on the new server, right? Could you install
> this solution onto /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs and put this in
> motion...will be great to add support to svgz...!!!

Hi Jon,

I sucessfully logged onto the new server and copied the needed files
into the
/var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs/getid3/ directory.

Before uploading the files, I made an archive of the getid3 directory
and placed it at /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs/getid3-20060829.tar.gz

I have logged onto the OCAL test cchost server at url
https://test.openclipart.org/, and tested that we can still upload svg
files. To test the svgz file type, an administrator will need to log on,
go to the Global Settings/Pseudo Verify page, and set the V option of
the D/S/V radio buttons for the the svgz file type. You may also need to
add a description. I'm using "Compressed Scalable Vector Graphics".

Let me know when this is turned on, and any problems that occur.

Thanks,

Roan