[Clipart] new cronjob for openclipart news

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Nov 14 00:33:58 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Heya eric, can you add a cronjob like our planet one like so:
>
> /bin/bash /var/www/openclipart.org/ocal_planet/cron_planet_news

I had a couple of minutes to look at the setup: you could have added the
command to update the news planet to the existing script (cron_planet)
and have one script updating both at the same time.

On the same line, if both aggregators use the same templates, they could
have the .ini files in the same directory, say people.ini for planet and
news.ini for news.

I can do these modifications myself, but I am afraid it will mess-up
file permissions.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/