[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] I cannot download individual files

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Sat Nov 17 08:48:26 PST 2007

I'm running Firefox, and have NoScript set to allow scripts on your site.  When I click on the "download SVC" or "download PNG" buttons, my computer hangs "Contacting openclipart.org... " and I have cable internet so it's unlikely to be a speed issue (I was able to download the entire file of archived clipart).  This is a great site, and I'd love to be able to download individual files...  Do you have any ideas what's going on with my browser?

Thanks for your help!

Suzanne