[Clipart] clipart files

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Nov 23 08:44:48 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----

If we manage to put together all the files from both the old and the new
site, we may get to a very large size, so we may reconsider what a
release is and provide different packages. But before this, we really
must put all SVGs in one single place.
A feature which could help *a lot* would be batch import (personally I
am reluctant in re-uploading some hundreds of files manually, one by
one).

nicu :

---------

FYI - any mass import will now have to be capable of filtering out
specific submitters as well, since I've taken this opportunity to clean,
arrange, and fix some things in some of my older submissions, now that I
am getting more skills in SVG.

Mine are almost completely re-uploaded to the new site, so it will be
best to filter mine out in a batch upload.

Gerald_G