[Clipart] wkdesign

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Nov 29 06:06:39 PST 2007

Gerald,

my  thoughts are -

1. we need to do the same reasonable checks for copyright issues that
we would do for any external source.

2. if these are the original designs of wkdesign and/or W. Korn then
maybe they need a reminder that placing them here exposes them to a
broader release of copyright then the "non-commercial use only" that
you point out on your review.  Obviously, once someone gives it to
the PD one cannot take it back for private use.

John