[Clipart] Fwd: clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 8

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Oct 14 23:53:45 PDT 2007

I need to update ccHost with the latest changes too...man, I/we need
more time and more helpers ;)

Jon

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 00:30 +1000, Adam Pearson wrote:
> Neither Unchecked Images, PD Issue or Cleanup have worked for me for days.
>
> adam

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.