[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Clip Art library for distribution

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Mon Oct 15 09:04:47 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am writing on behalf of Claro Software Ltd. ( www.clarosoftware.com )
We are searching for a clipart library which we could use within one of our Software.
We are planning to use the clip arts to extend our already existing image library, which is used in
a check meaning/homophone function within our Software.
The user will be only able to view these images will be displayed max. 200 x 200px
We would like to purchase the right of renaming, sometimes modifying and reselling within our product.
The images should come as Wmfs, pngs, and if possible Ai files.

Do you have any licensing possibilities for this use?

Maria Redhead