[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 17:07:08 PDT 2007

Where are we on the archive import?  Can I do any work on that yet?
I can do any kind of editing of files, tagging, sorting, whatever
with the files themselves.  I finally went through the steps of
setting up IRC but didn't find anyone on - well it was Friday at
5pm.  So I thought I'd ask here - the slow way. :)  i just don't know
if there is a plan to divide up the work or scheme for moving it/
checking it.

John Olsen