[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19

Alan alan at ccnsweb.com
Mon Oct 29 08:55:22 PDT 2007

I just set up pidgin in ubuntu as well.  I'm not sure what I'm good for yet.

I've been doing IT for ten years.  Just got LAMP running on Gutsy.

Some web development.  I want to code, but I don't have the background yet.

I'm very good at sorting out all kinds of problems.  I run my own business.

Alan