[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 27

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 31 07:49:38 PDT 2007

John Olsen wrote:
> So the little red hen has a request.  I uploaded the files I got out
> of the zerobyte recovery folder to a public server.  If you see your
> name listed below and can help out by uploading our own files again,
> it would really help.  Also it is the easiest way to retain
> authorship.  The larger version includes the dupes and bad files.
> The smaller has zipped sub-folders by author.  Here's the authors in
> this package:
[...]
> Nico Buculei

Upload them in ccHost? Any chance to upload them in one shot? Is not
very encouraging to upload 42 files one by one (and an additional 42 for
thumbnails too).

How about the files in the "problems" directory? I have some there too,
should I upload them again?

> The files are here: http://homepage.mac.com/johnny_automatic/
> FileSharing25.html
>
> If you take a folder please either note it in the roadmap under the
> zerobyte recovery entry http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap or let me
> know and I'll do it.

I'll take care of my files, but is not clear in the wiki where should I
list my name...

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/