[Clipart] Attention all OCAL users: new drawing contest to show your skills

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Sep 4 22:04:41 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 04:35 +0100, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Alright, got admin access and found the option to create contest.
>
> So, what say ye of starting it tomorrow, day 6, and ending it at the
> 14th?  A whole week should be enough, I think.
>
> -Ivo

I think two weeks...oh, and make sure to set-up the contest page first
from the last and modifying before you make the contest live...also,
please ping the list and send out notices once up!

Ryan, is there anything else to be done? There is a sidebar switch to
turn on active contests onto the left sidebar I believe too...

chrz!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org