[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Request for artists...

encompass at gmail.com encompass at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:45:14 PDT 2007

*About the Project
We have a neat little project here:
http://launchpad.net/memaker
It takes svg's of features for faces and places them together to make avatars.
The front-end is looking very good. You can see the basics of it here.
http://brower.homelinux.org/out.ogg
Our current artwork it is located here:
http://brower.homelinux.org/memaker_sheet.svg
*Our Request:
We need more artist to submit their work for the program to be a success. We have a lot of features, but we need a lot more if we are going to have a powerful program. This program is all about the artwork.
*If it is possible..
Could you ask on this site or mailing list if anyone would like to help with this project? We will take all kinds of art. I would be happy to give you all the details you need.
encompass at gmail.com