[Clipart] Optimizing svg files

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 12 21:50:35 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 14:02 -0700, Ted Gould wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 11:18 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 10:39 -0700, Ted Gould wrote:
> > > Just FYI, I'm sponsoring a senior project this year to create an "SVG
> > > Crunch" utility that'll do many of these things.  I'm planning on using
> > > OCAL as a metric for the usefulness of the tool.  I'll make sure to post
> > > the results -- but I'm excited about the project.
> >
> > Heya, can you please oh please make it integral that this tool integrate
> > into openclipart.org and ccHost...
>
> Uhm, I'm not sure about that.  I was thinking of it more as a command
> line tool to be part of the OCAL "build" process.  I think that makes
> more sense as then there could be builds for "lower DPI" type packages.
> Of course, a command line client could easily be integrated into ccHost
> also...
>
> 		--Ted

Either way, this would be totally great! Keep me posted Ted!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.