[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] instructions on how to operate inkscape

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Sep 20 22:21:12 PDT 2007

seh7135 at yahoo.com wrote:
> i just got a new plotter and the software that came with plotter is inkscape but there was no operating manual with this. Could you please help me?

Questions about using Inkscape are better asked to the Inkscape users
mailing list, inkscape-user at lists.sourceforge.net, there you have a
better change to receive a competent answer, the Open Clip Art Library
is affiliated with Inkscape, but our focus is mostly on content.

A very good manual about using Inkscape is available for online read at
http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/index.php

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/