[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 42, Issue 25

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:25:02 PDT 2007

Here's how I've been dealing with OCAL and other sources when I add
clipart to my database for FunDraw.com.

There's a categories table with about 150 categories.  They're listed in
a listbox with multiple selection enabled.  I can pick up to 5 or add a
new one if I see a need.  Below that is a box where I add one tag per line.

Styles tend to be a tag while categories/folders are based on themes.

For example, woodcut style art is a tag...

http://www.fundraw.com/clipart-keyword/woodcut

Princesses are a category...

http://www.fundraw.com/clipart/categories/Princess_Clip_Art/00000181

- Greg