[Clipart] preview thumbnails in title

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 3 04:15:32 PDT 2008

Jon,

one very good reason, is monomania.

eg inkscape has become so large it is difficult or impossible to
repurpose.
"Child friendly version"  3 years old bug and counting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/170488

Also, it can be much easier to beta test with small working modules.
eg a test for title working within a few minutes, as against
understanding ccHost and inkscape which may be many days work.

in all probability, given consensus, the code will be incorporated
into ccHost.
However it's important to remain aware that different communities may
have different needs.

so please take a look at http://www.iconomy.org if only to try and
understand the intended outcomes.

cheers