[Clipart] dev/test server

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 4 05:06:35 PDT 2008

Jon,

please could you give me access to the dev/test server

alternatively for the moment would providing:

http://openclipart.org/media/submit  php file
and
http://openclipart.org/media/submit/clipart php file

and the files they use suffice?

on the default cchostfor openclipart are not present the default is
remix audio in ccextras

it I'm trying to set up a <title> test service that will request title
if not present.
and possibly request confirm on title when found.

this means having something similar this end I can hack on, and check
for usability etc.

however I am not at all sure that those few files alone will be
sufficient.

cheers

~:"