[Clipart] agglomerator

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Mon Apr 7 01:10:41 PDT 2008

Sure, this is a cool tool! If you would like to integrate this into the
Open Clip Art Library tools package, that would be quite cool IMO...if
interested...

Otherwise, great to figure out ways to plug this into our testing
system...I had setup some tests for stelt before on the whole
collection, so maybe good to run both tests to compare compatibility of
submissions.

I don't have much time to developer these days, but can hep point out
things...stelt, you might have something to add.

Jon