[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Can I help?

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:55:25 PDT 2008

Am Dienstag, den 05.08.2008, 19:52 +0000 schrieb
noreply at openclipart.org:
> I've noticed a lot of requests for thumbnail support on the mailing list. It does make OCA a less useful site not having them.

Yes, that's right and we all know that.

> It looks as though the website uses Drupal, which I have a lot of experience in.

No, we don't use Drupal, we use ccHost[1]. But ccHost is written in PHP
too, so it shouldn't be to hard for you to understand it.
I hope Jon will tell you more, as he is your (not) coder.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcHost