[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Feb 4 06:18:45 PST 2008

If you mean that the preview image is not showing on many, that is
because the submitter either did not upload a PNG preview or it is not
the top file in the stack.  We have not had a volunteer write the code
to automatically create previews yet.  The svg file should display in
most browsers with Opera being the best option for accurate rendering.