[Clipart] Help on uploading a file

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Sun Feb 10 23:55:52 PST 2008

Ocetalo wrote:
> Greetings

Hi,

> This first time I want to upload two files: one SVG and its PNG version.
> I noticed clipart files I downloaded from OCL have a name format. Do I
> have to name my file that way, or OCL does it?

The website will automatically give a specific file nemae based on the
image name.

> Also I don't understand the FAQ explanation so please anybody who has
> already done it explain the detailed, step by step uploading procedure
> to me. Thanks in advance.

There is a screencast (in Ogg Theora, so probably best viewed with VLC)
I made about the upload process a couple of weeks ago:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/01/uplaoding-to-ocal-is-killing-me.html

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/