[Clipart] Submitting as Anonymous

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:42:25 PST 2008

Due to the nature of the public domain dedication, I would feel very
uncomfortable offering something by an "anonymous" user, because if
someone later said "that's a copyrighted artwork", the person who used
it has no one to point to and say "he assured me it was public
domain." So, in that anonymous user's stead, OCAL becomes the target.

Even if OCAL will put "anonymous" as the username, but keep a record
of the real user behind the scenes, it's probably something that
should be run by a lawyer before any decision on how it's handled (if
at all) is made.