[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 47, Issue 16

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 15 00:36:17 PST 2008

This is awesome John...yes, I think great to comb through the tags and
use Brian's list to make this great...also, there is the function to
remap tags people set upon upload...those combined should help out much.

Great!

John, you might write up a howto or some quick notes on this to the wiki
or here for other admins...

cheers!

Jon

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 15:13 -0800, Greg Bulmash wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008 2:21 PM, John Olsen <johnny_automatic at mac.com> wrote:
> > I think it's simpler than that.  I found the section in the admin area
> > for TAGS and all one needs to do is use the alias function to make all
> > instances of birds into bird by the scheme birds=>bird.  ccHost then
> > let's you run a tag update through the database and it apparently
> > fixes them all.  We just have to periodically run it.  I just tried
> > it.  Takes few minutes to run but appears to work fine.
> >
> > John Olsen
>
> Oh, well that makes things simpler. :-)
>
> - Greg

San Francisco, CA