[Clipart] celebrity image

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:29:56 PST 2008

Hi,

Greg, I have a question, maybe you can help me:
What about a drawing made in Inkscape based on a photograph? Not a
vectorized photo, but a drawing (made "line by line") based on a
photography. Would it be ok or a copyright violation?

If anyone can answer that, feel free to do.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Leonardo Cunha