[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 7

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 06:44:21 PST 2008

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:53:53 +0800
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at creativecommons.org>
> Subject: [Clipart] [Fwd: [Cctools-cchost] ccHost 5 status]
> To: Open Clip Art Library list <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org>
>
> FYI, ccHost 5 is on its way...I've been preoccupied with setting up my
> second workspace in China all, then getting a bit ill and then
> internet
> problems...
>
> Please see below to see this near total rewrite of ccHost which kicks
> major booty and is coming soon.
>
> Jon

Any more word on thumbnails?  Will they be wrapped into this?  40
pretty skins are all well and good but they are icing on the cake.
Will the new install fix the bug that is creating all the broken
links?  These two items seem to be of ultimate importance to me.
Fixing both would make the site 1000 times easier to  use.

John Olsen