[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sun Jan 27 08:18:29 PST 2008

Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on but there have been a number of
them this week all along the same lines.   Brand new account and they
upload a photo.  Don't know if it is a prank or if there are just a
wave of clueless people coming through.

http://openclipart.org/media/files/belkilleuz95/6859
http://openclipart.org/media/files/bianca_15_08/6856
http://openclipart.org/media/files/chip123/6857
http://openclipart.org/media/files/NATURE2000/6854

Usually one of us librarians send them them the guidelines link but
this is not effective.

Phishing?  Are kids just using it as a free place to post photos of
each other?

The sad things is they are about half of this weekends uploads.

These are on a short leash and one of us will delete them soon if we
don't get a reply.

John Olsen