[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 14:32:57 PDT 2008

no - the pattern is new person signs up, uploads a jpeg.  Very often
this is just some teenagers picture of themselves.  Never uploads
anything again.  Could be a spammer creating new names  but for what
purpose?  Or is it just kids a screwing around?

John

On Jun 11, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Jon Phillips wrote:

> same person? Maybe its a spammer???
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 14:09 -0700, John Olsen wrote:
>>>

>> Already deleted.  We get one of this every few days.
>>
>> John Olsen
>>

>>> Today's Topics:
>>>
>>>  1. [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged
>>>     (hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com)

>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:29:30 +0000 (UTC)
>>> From: hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
>>> Subject: [Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged
>>> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>>>

>>> Content has been flagged
>>> Upload: me and only me
>>> IP: 127.0.0.1
>>> Flagger: tom
> --
> Jon Phillips
> San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
> GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884
> CHINA +86.1.360.282.8624
> jon at rejon.org
> http://www.rejon.org
> IM/skype: kidproto
> Jabber: rejon at gristle.org
> IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

This is one of 10 parts of a mystery picture.  Assemble all the parts
and return to the assembled picture to me and I'll have a prize for you.