[Clipart] php dev

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 24 00:43:04 PDT 2008

Bassel Safadi wrote:
> Hello,
> I wanna give the community back, they gave me a lot
> I'm a professional python, php, mysql developer. professional means that
> I live from it ;-), I used to build custom content management systems
> for different client's sites, and now working on a new cms I call it
> aikicms, will be online soon ( two months from now that what I call
> soon), it's php and mysql, and will be released under GPL. I'll tell you
> more about it soon, it has some unique features. I call those features (
> the self constracted admin tools ).
> will aikicms isn't the most importent part here,
> please tell me how can I start helping you? I realy love and want to..

Some help is much needed, ccHost, the CMS used for our website lacks
some very important features, the most painful one being probably its
inability to create and use thumbnails for our SVG images.
Ideally this feature would be added upstream, so other projects using
ccHost in similar ways can make use of it.

[1] - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcHost

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/