[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Some questions about SVG

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Sat Mar 1 03:54:25 PST 2008

Hello,

I have recently joined the Open Clip Art community and I try to bring some vector drawings from time to time. I have some few questions about the SVG format.

1. As a professional designer I use Adobe Illustrator for my vector style drawings. I would like to make the SVG that I export for this site as good as possible, but sometimes I don't know which features can be used or not. I guess that some very specific Adobe features like gradient mesh or filters cannot be used in SVG. But I may use transparency or blur or shadow effect if I'm sure it can be compatible for SVG user.
I have checked the web to get some info about the SVG features not supported and I found these : http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Unsupported_SVG_Features
Do you have any other reference ?

2. I cannot have access to the "requests" page of this website.
Is there another way to know which clipart people would like to be drawn ?

Regards,
Muga