[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 48, Issue 10

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 07:20:44 PDT 2008

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:46:24 +0000 (UTC)
> From: noreply at openclipart.org
> Subject: [Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Search Limit Reached?
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>

> Hi,
> Every time I attempt to search for clipart using the search box, I
> receive a message stating that search limit is reached and try again.
> It does not matter if I have not
> accessed the site in days, I continually receive that message...can
> you advise?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

I have tried using search and I get results.  If there is no instance
of the word in the name of description then it will return those
messages.  Try looking for what you want using the tags also.  You can
start with a word the describes the broad category you are looking for
and then refine down by adding words from the menu along the right side.

John Olsen