[Clipart] tutorials in Galician

alberte mendez lopez tuchodefresa at gmail.com
Thu May 15 01:12:54 PDT 2008

Hi All! I hope I'm doing this allright, since is my first e-mail to a list.
I'm a Secondary school teacher, and this is just to say that i've made some
tutorials about inkscape for my pupils, based on all the great stuff that
i've found on this community. Now I'm putting them on the web
here<http://tuchomendeztitoriais.blogaliza.org/>, they're all in
Galician (my little country language),  so i suppose they
won't be very useful for the most of you :( , and they are all on inkscape
0.45.
Just wanted to thank (and so do my pupils) to everybody who keep this alive.