[Clipart] Missing content-encoding header to view svgz files in OCAL

Roan Horning Roan at Horning.us
Tue Oct 7 10:23:13 PDT 2008

Hi Jon,

See this page: http://wiki.svg.org/Server_Configuration:Apache for an
explanation and the configuration code needed for svgz files to open
correctly. I'm running into the same issue as worms invasion using firefox
3.

Roan

> It works for me on firefox 3. What do you want us to add to apache?
>
> Jon
>
> worms invasion wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I've tried to view the svgz version of Chrisdesign's excellent (yummy!)
birthday cake on:
>> http://openclipart.org/media/files/Chrisdesign/8857
>> but it seems the content-encoding header is missing, server side. Could
we have that added, so we can view svgz files?