[Clipart] Search for graphics partnership

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 2 01:24:23 PDT 2009

Oh, this is perfect! We were just talking about a game that would use
our SVG files, and that one could easily create new SVG to replace the
entire look and feel of the game.

Yes, lets work on this together!

How are you going to load SVG files? Inkscape has all interface icons
in one icons.svg file with group ids of the resource called in the
code. This would be a good approach to separate resources, and allow
for one to replace the look and feel easily.

How are you thinking of doing this?

Jon