[Clipart] Uploading Clipart woes...Text to paths

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:54:22 PDT 2009

People are not converting text to paths when they make their cliparts.

Andrew Fitzsimon (most of his Ettiquete icons)
Angelo Gelmi; numero_verde_angelo_gelm_01 - Is a phone icon, title and
number placeholder. But the text is still text and in the Font BARTOLO. I do
not have this font on my computer. I'll upload numero_verde_angelo_gelm_01
clipart without the text.
:volley_ball_angelo_gelmi_01. The text is in arial black which is ok..but
it's still a pain to have to check and convert this. I'll upload this one,
corrected.

When you make clipart (or any publicly available illustrations or vectors,
please remember to convert the text to paths.) Otherwise there is no
guarantee that people can use them or view them correctly.

Please also remember to keep document
boundaries<http://openclipart.org/people/ryanlerch/ryanlerch_Cleanup_Document_Boundry.png>as
close as possible to the vectors.

--