[Clipart] PD license

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:33:50 PDT 2009

Thank you all for the replies.  I know WANAL, but your replies have made
some sense. I hope they are the case. There seems to be too many questions,
that a copyright/tradmark lawyer would be useful to answer. Anyone know one?
;)

I take copyright quite seriously, as I've seen stupidity like I mentioned
happen time and again.
Perhaps my understanding needs to be upgraded, however, I feel comforted - a
little.