[Clipart] New Planet Design

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 23 08:45:54 PDT 2009

Cool guys...I've personally grown to like the fixed width design now...

Jon Phillips
+1.415.830.3884 (global)
+86.132.6817.8381 (beijing)
jon at rejon.org

On Apr 23, 2009 11:13 PM, "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro> wrote:

On 04/22/2009 12:06 PM, Michael Krnac wrote:
> Hi,

Hi, > i have created (with veras help) a new planet template, based on the >
actual planet version...
I think is is a big step forward from the current layout, but still have
a couple of things which could be better:
- I personally *hate* the page design with a narrow column of content in
the middle and wasted space on the sides. HTML layouts are supposed to
be liquid and flow in the page, I didn't buy a wide screen display to
have half of it unused;
- I think we can have a more distinct separation from one post to
another, having more posts from the same day, if you don't look
carefully, you may miss where one end and another start. Maybe increase
the space and/or make the separator more visible.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/