[Clipart] Fwd: [Open Clip Art Library] New Clip Art Browser

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Tue Apr 28 04:03:53 PDT 2009

Great!

I have been wanting to experiment with svg-based workflows and really
missed something like this!

I am sorry to say that I have no clue on the technical implementation,
but this raised a different question:
Is there a unambigious way to reference author and licence information
in an SVG file?

If so, will this tool strip it out?

Because the SVG files I have been looking at were often full of
Inkscape strings that I would love to see stripped out before reusing
the file myself,
but I wouldn’t want to chuck out the author/licence info.

Or alternatively, if there’s no common practice yet, what would be the
best practice in embedding author information in a SVG-native fashion?
(Sorry if that’s a newbie question)

Eric

Op 28 apr 2009, om 03:32 heeft Jon Phillips het volgende geschreven: