[Clipart] ocal 2.0 latest?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:33:29 PDT 2009

Any update?

Do we go ahead with manually stripping out the thumbnail pngs,
Automatically stripping all PNGs'

And Michis list?:
This is my todo list.

        - SVG validation
        - delete error in DB
        - make homepage faster
        - Statistics -> Original not working
        - CSS paging broken
        - Paging on People Page broking
        - Hide Help until its finished
        - About Page
        - Download Page Bad
        - Rating not working
        - Set JS is broken.

If Someone wants to do something :)

I can work on the Help page, with text and stuff. The rest of it, I
don't understand, or don't know how to help.

--
Cheers
Chovynz