[Clipart] Can't Upload SVG file

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Aug 25 22:03:41 PDT 2009

I know I know...making money is taking priority for me right now...if
someone wants to invest in my time, please do... :)

Cheers all, I want it working just as bad as you guys do!

Jon

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM, chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah...Uploading is broken at the moment.
> We apologise for the inconvenience.
> We are working on getting it fixed.
>
> Right Jon? :)
>
> On 8/26/09, Rudy O'Riley <rudyo-riley at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm having the same problem, with the same error message. I really want
> > contribute back to the site. I can not upload the png files either.
> > Thanks,
> > Suzanne

http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.134.3957.2035 (china)
Sent from San Francisco, California, United States