[Clipart] Can't Upload SVG file

Jason Simanek jsimanek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:13:22 PDT 2009

Well, if I can be of any service, let me know. I am primarily an HTML
+CSS +JavaScript guy, but I've worked on PHP, ASP, Python and ColdFusion
enough to fix a bug or two.

Regardless, this testvm site is excellent. Nice work. That alone will
definitely attract more people to the site. The current site makes
reviewing the available clipart catalog very cumbersome. The new site
looks great!

I understand being too busy to fix bugs. Speaking of which... I've got
work to do.

-Jason Simanek