[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] OCAL keywords

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:43:26 PDT 2009

There are also keywords embedded in the clipart itself. Most of those
are added manually to the clipart when uploaded. The keywords are used
as the tags by which you can find them, and all tags are added to the
tagcloud.

For example http://openclipart.org/media/files/gubrww/14260
has the tags/keywords:
gold, jewellery, diamond, brooch, nugget, gem

--
Cheers
Chovynz