[Clipart] stats and drive towards 10,000 new clip arts :)

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Feb 25 23:14:33 PST 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:

> I'm eager to see us scale up towards the 10K new uploads mark!!! Any
> ideas for a drive towards 10000? Could we pull it off by March 31?
> Want to help rally everyone to get it up to 10K?

Do you have any idea about the average amount of uploads in a week? So
starting with the current 9241 existing images, how close to the target
we would get without any special drive?

How about this crazy idea: hit the 10000 mark on March 15, the day of
the 5th year anniversary (conting from the first message on this list:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/clipart/2004-March/000000.html)

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/