[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] converting formats without uninstall/reinstall?

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:34:37 PST 2009

Darlene,

Just to clear up one thing: the Windows version of the archive meant
that the archiving method was Windows compatible.  The files are all in
the SVG format, no matter which platform you use.

Inkscape will convert them into PNG as Jon noted.  If you need a vector
format, it also has an EPS export function (EPS can be used by a wider
variety of programs), but some files won't convert well.

You can also open SVG to convert into a wide array of raster and vector
formats with Adobe Illustrator, but not all of the files will appear
correctly.

- Greg